[Sportsandrec] talking pedometer recommendations

pghjohn11 at aol.com pghjohn11 at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 20:07:19 UTC 2010

Ashley:  I just get someone in a car to measure the distance for  me.

In a message dated 1/11/2010 1:59:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bookwormahb at earthlink.net writes:

Hi  all,

I am looking for a talking pedometer.  I am getting a sense  of their
features by catalog descriptions, but specifics would be nice.   If you have a
talking pedometer and like it, what do you like?  What  features does it have?
 I want one that counts steps but also  distances.  Are any of them there
that track time too?  If not I can  do that with my watch.  If going for a
walk, I'd like to know the  distance so getting one would be a good idea.

Well thanks for any  thoughts.

Ashley
Sportsandrec  mailing  list
Sportsandrec at nfbnet.org