[Sportsandrec] FW: [USA-GOALBALL] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic...

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 14:58:10 UTC 2010

Hi list members please correct that address.  when pasted from the
clipboard, a bad request error message came up.  Since I'm on Facebook, is  there
another way to get to it?  Oh Yeah, I'm all for it!

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.

In a message dated 1/26/2010 9:45:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,