[Sportsandrec] Braille cloth measuring tapefor bodymeasurements and talking body fat scale?

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Wed Jul 7 16:59:27 UTC 2010

Thanks Christine.  That's exactly why I want one.  I may just have to
adapt my own.

Tonia

Tonia Gatton
Rehab Instructor
KY Office for the blind
Charles W McDowell Center
8412 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
800-346-2115
(502) 429-4460 ext 224
(502) 429-7113 fax
tonia.gatton at ky.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you believe the message has been sent to you in error, please do not
read the message, advise the sender by reply e-mail that you have
received the message in error, and delete the message. Thank you for
your cooperation.