[Sportsandrec] Please tell us about your division, your committee, or your meeting

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:55:27 UTC 2010

Hey There Division,

I'd really like to share your experiences and impressions with
everyone in the Braille Monitor. I'm being asked to provide Gary
Wunder with a report of the Sports and Recreation Division happenings.
I'd really love it if your voices were heard. If you have anything to
share, (pictures, a brief thought or two, comments, please email me
off list so that I can compile your thoughts into one report for Gary.

I will need this by Sunday evening.

Many thanks,
Lisamaria Martinez, Presidente