[Sportsandrec] Need your help ... mentors for National Convention needed

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 23:24:05 UTC 2010

Joanne Wilson is looking for a few good women and men to be mentors
for Jernigan scholarship winners. If you meet the qualifications
listed below, please contact me directly at: lmartinez217 at gmail.com

Thanks,
Lisamaria Martinez, President
Sports and Recreation Division
Email: lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Phone: 510 289 2577 (I am on west coast time.)

This year at the 2010 National Convention, we are setting up a mentoring
program for winners of the Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship Convention
Awards given to first time convention attendees. I am looking for
mentors who can help work with these winners. These mentors should be
members who have attended a National Convention, who could give good
advice, and who could build relationships with new attendees.

We will be meeting with the winners in the Affiliate Action Suite, Room
2372, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and
Thursday of the Convention. On Monday, we will be meeting from 12 p.m.
to 2 p.m. in the Affiliate Action Suite. These are the times we will
need the mentors to be available to work with the winners.

Please let me know if you can be available during any or all of these times.