[Sportsandrec] health fitness nutrition

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Jun 22 03:13:05 UTC 2010

Hello Justin,

I highly recommend the Cross Fit program.   The idea of Cross Fit is that it
is total fitness.  You can set up a gym in your garage and a lot of the
equipment you can make yourself.  My husband loves the program.  He has made
parralletts out of PVC pipe and that is typical of the program.  They have a
Level 11 instructor certificate that is great.

The other thing about Cross Fit is that you are in charge.  You don't have
to hope that a gym or fitness center will accept you as a blind trainer, you
can set up your own Cross Fit gym and have people work out with you.

You can learn a lot from their website at http://www.crossfit.com
Membership on the website is only $25 a year and there is lots of
information there.

Have you ever practiced the martial arts?  That is my favorite activity.
They are terrific.

JODY