[Sportsandrec] Health, Fitness, Nutrition for Justin

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Jun 24 00:54:27 UTC 2010

Hello Justin,

Well, I started judo 39 years ago.  That is where I met my husband.  Yes, we
fell for each other.  We are both third degree black belts in judo and
second degree black belts in ju-jitsu.  I have also practiced aiki-jitsu,
aikido, jodo, tai chi, and now we are getting into BJJ and Krav Maga.  I
just love all aspects of the martial arts.  I also do target shooting with
my husband.

My newest past time is horseback riding western style.

JODY