[Sportsandrec] convention activities

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:16:41 UTC 2010

Hey All Just wanted to give you a heads up about some of the activities that
will be taking place at this year's convention. Goalball, marshal arts,
rowing, audio darts and maybe a couple more surprises.  I apologize  if that
we can't bring every sport or recreational activity to this year's
convention.  However, I hope you all will enjoy each event because it's the
awesome members that make each activity rock.  There will be more details
Cumming so stay tuned.

Cheers
Sports and
Christella Garcia
Rehabilitation Instructor- Senior Impact Project
Society for the Blind
2750 24th Street
Sacramento, Ca 95818
Phone 916 452-8271 EXT. 323