[Sportsandrec] SPACE STILL IS AVAILABLE FOR TANDEM BIKING AT THE 2010 CONVENTION!

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Tue May 25 03:52:58 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I sent a message the same time the original request to
contact Anne-Marie went out a few weeks ago or whenever
that was.  I never heard back.  Maybe she didn't get
it?  Maybe I didn't get a response?  No worries,
really.  But I want to attend.  So, am I on the list
yet, please?  I'd like to be.  I'm a student at the LCB
currently and so don't think I'll be missing this
year's convention. (smile)

See you in Dallas!

Strive On, and Ride On!
Everett