[Sportsandrec] The Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa (RAGBRAI)

Fred's old XP regenerative at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 18:13:31 UTC 2011

Awesome!

A captain and I were planning to do bothe the Blind Stokers Club
Cycling for Sight double century weekend, and the RAGBRAI this
Summer.  Sadly, I busted a wrist pretty badly, and haven't ridden
since  the 9th of June.  My wrist is still quite painful to use, but
gets a little better daily.  I feel like I could start riding again
in a couple weeks.

I should be at RAGBRAI and the CFS  for 2012.

Fred Chambers