[Sportsandrec] The Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa(RAGBRAI)

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:16:42 UTC 2011

Congradulations!  455 Miles? in 110 degrees heat?  My body would go into
convultions. I did a 25 mile tandem fundraiser ride in the spring and that
was plenty and I had an awesome time!  Its fun BS ing with the other riders
during the rest stops. I can imigin the fun you must of had going from town
to  town.  Now thats what I call having some summer fun!