[Sportsandrec] Home Gyms

Lori Lori at asmodean.net
Sun Feb 20 16:30:56 UTC 2011

Aha, dig deep for that motivation. Find a friend to share a playlist with
(replacing the days of those cherished mix tapes), or develop a task chart
with rewards at the end of the week. Integrate into family time, etc. And
yet, I haven't answered your question. I have not used the total gym, but I
can say that I have not been all that impressed with other systems, but
maybe this is the one! And hopefully others will have positive personal
accounts to share.

www.bicyclingblind.org
Lori