[Sportsandrec] Home Gyms

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 02:09:34 UTC 2011

Hey bro,
I have never seen the Total Gym but the Bowflex was not easy for me to use.
I just sold mine for a song and wish I'd known you were interested.
I've found that little replaces actually going to the gym and doing the
work. However, when at home I believe highly in push ups and crunches just
at random points in the day setting a goal to do a set number of both daily.
If you get to bedtime and are short, knock em out before lieing down. That's
the rule.
JS