[Sportsandrec] Home Gyms

Mike Sivill mike.sivill at viewplus.com
Mon Feb 21 16:48:04 UTC 2011

Hi Ryan,
I use a Total Gym here in Oregon during the rainy months (like from
September through may) when I'm stuck indoors and don't want to fight my way
through the rain to the real gym.
Like somebody else said, it does fold up but it's not small, it takes up a
lot of room in a closet and doesn't fit under my bed at all.
But I really like using it. You can do so many different exercises for
different muscle groups. The only thing is, for strength training, you might
want to also get some of those disc-shaped weights to add to it with the
weight bar since the resistance is limited by your body weight.
Mike