[Sportsandrec] any blind golfers

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 20:28:05 UTC 2011

LM,
In the same boat.  I went once with a friend and liked it more than I
thought.
I have also found virtual golf, where you are inside, maybe pay $30 and
choose from golf courses around the world.  I guess I need someone for that,
cause it posts things in writing on the screen.  I guess your stats and
stuff, but cool cause inside and you can get to.
tom