[Sportsandrec] Whitewater Kayaking?

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:37:55 UTC 2011

Hello All!
With summer upon us, I have a question.  Does anyone on the list whitewater
kayak or know of any blind whitewater kayakers?  This is very different from
regular recreational kayaking.  I have been whitewater kayaking for a little
over a year.  There is more involved as far as alternative techniques than
one would think and I would love to compare notes with other blind
whitewater kayakers.

Thanks and hope all are staying cool and enjoying the exciting sports of
summer!

Jessica Kostiw
P.S. If anyone would like more information on whitewater kayaking I would
love to talk.  My boyfriend is an instructor.  :)