[Sportsandrec] Whitewater Kayaking?

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:54:50 UTC 2011

I imagine that if you're using active echolocation and an oar as a
cane for embankments you could navigate the passages of a waterway,
the major difficulty is overlapping sound from rushing fluid friction.
You'd see the obstacles around you, you'd know which way you were
going due to current, and you'd be able to observe tactile stimuli via
the oars. I'm not sure about navigating splits or forks in rivers,
though.