[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jun 6 18:00:02 UTC 2011

Hello all!

The other day my teen age son and I were talking.  He expressed an interest
in playing Frisbee with me.    I am totally clueless as to how I might be
able to accomplish this.  Does anyone have any ideas?  should we start
looking for other outdoor activities we can do together instead?

How about bad mitten?  Has anyone had any success nonvisually?  We have a
regular set, but I'm willing to purchase anything that would make it
accessible.

I'd also welcome any other ideas for family friendly activities we can do in
the yard.  My son and step daughters are all teens if that helps with
suggestions.  My son and I are not super athletically talented, but do enjoy
outdoor activities.

Thanks muchly!
Julie