[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Lori Lori at asmodean.net
Mon Jun 6 18:39:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've found what Justin mentioned to be very helpful over the years.
Sometimes playing on concrete with the frisby creates a little more noise
when it lands if you don't have the beeping one so you can find it. With the
bag on the ball it is possible to play goalie as well, just be warned
playing with teens on this one as they kick a lot harder than the lil' ones.