[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 02:44:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Justin,

,

Perhaps, others may explain a state of blinkdom better than I, but,
as I understand it, when somebody blinks there is a split second in
which their vision is obstructed. I'm talking a split second. Maybe
it isn't really blindness but it's damned near a state of blindness, they say.
Thus, by this logic, if one is in a perpetual state of blinkdom, he