[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Ginger Irwin girwin at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 7 12:55:33 UTC 2011

Another cheap beeper idea is to go to the hardware store and get a bettery
operated door bell, about $35.00  I use two of them when playing Baggo - a bean
bag toss game which everyone here in Chicago plays - same idea as horseshoes.
The best part of using the doorbell is that the person who is at the opposite
end of their goal can push the button themselves to get the auditory cue.  No
need to ask anyone else to tap, clap, or whatever.  This way you can practice by
yourself too.  I've used these doorbells for all kinds of things.

Ginger
"It is choice - not chance - that determines your destiny"  -Jean Nidetch