[Sportsandrec] family yard sports

Mike Sivill mike.sivill at viewplus.com
Tue Jun 7 15:42:39 UTC 2011

Hi,
I got a few of the beeper boxes from the Braille superstore and they are
just little plastic boxes that beep constantly until you switch them off.
I've used the luggage locators before, but you have to whistle to get them
to beep, which I didn't like.  Except for when the sidewalk was snowed over
and I had to use one to find my house one winter. That was ideal.
The doorbell idea sounds cool but expensive. You could take the noise makers
out of electronic dog toys to get the same effect since somebody has to push
them to start the noise anyway.
Mike