[Sportsandrec] (no subject)

Fred's Web regenerative at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 18:18:58 UTC 2011

Hey folks!

I was out tandem cycling on Thursday.  My captain and I did about 20-miles one way, and  turned around to head back.  Somewhere along that trip back, I seemed to cramp up.  I don't remember, since I woke up in the back of an ambulance.
My captain  is difficult for new ppeople to understand.

I'm oK.  I did a fairly mild face plant, and have a couple sore or sprained joints.

I caught some bike racing on a neighbor's TV, and heard ads for Rider Alert.  Do any of you wear a Rider Alert, or some similar biker ID?
I've looked online, but nothing is jumping out at me.

Fred, near San Diego