[Sportsandrec] looking for a room for thursday

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 13:29:13 UTC 2011

Hello Bill,
I know someone who has a room and needs a roommate. Email me off list if you are interested and I will email you his contact information
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is v

thanks
Anmolague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller