[Sportsandrec] for those attending convention

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:57:08 UTC 2011

Listers,

We've had a few last minute cancelations for our business meeting
agenda on the fifth. I'm putting feelers out there for anyone who is
attending convention and might have something they can talk about for
15 to 20 minutes. Obviously, we prefer it if you spoke about your own
personal experiences concerning recreation or sports. However, we got
a few spots to fill so run your ideas past me and let's see what we
can work out.

I'm sure one of you can come in as the designated hitter for us. If
you think you have something to say, please contact me directly at
lmartinez217 at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Lisamaria Martinez, President
Sports and Recreation Division