[Sportsandrec] tracking fitness

Elizabeth Stewart elizabethbstewart at att.net
Mon Oct 3 00:28:40 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,
I go  to the 24 hours, and the yoga class and the spin class are accessible,
but you need to be open minded and talk with the person who is teaching or
instructing the class.  The 24 hour is accessible, they also let us who are
blind put braille on some of the bikes and exercise equipment.
I think you just need to talk with who is the manager and they will be more
than willing to help.  Good luck and please let me know how it went.  Take
care,
Elizabeth