[Sportsandrec] Paid Research Study Participation

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Oct 29 15:17:23 UTC 2011

I am interested in the study.  I think it is not necessary to only
participate in adaptive activities.  There are lots of activities a person
can do like the martial arts, rowing, hiking and so much more.  the benefit
in participating in a mainstream activity is that you are interacting with
many people not just segregated with blind people.

The retinal implants have a long way to go before they are the slightest bit
useful.

JODY