[Sportsandrec] Introduction

Heidi judoheidi at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 17:18:59 UTC 2011

Check out judo.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danielle Antoine" <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
To: sportsandrec at nfbnet.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:15:33 AM
Subject: [Sportsandrec] Introduction

Hello group,
I have always been interested in sports and the things blind people
are able to participate in. I am from a small town and did not get to
participate in competitive sports other than running track. I am
excited about learning what you all do and how you play the games. I
do know of someone who plays goalball in Canada and I have done beep
baseball. Also, I am interested in the types of sports blind children
can do. Blessings, Danie