[Sportsandrec] Kick boxing

Elizabeth Stewart elizabethbstewart at att.net
Sun Apr 8 07:34:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
I will ask my friend Brian who teaches kick boxing at the Air force base at
Travis tomorrow.  He also teaches private lessons too.  So,that would be a
good question to ask him, I will also see if he would like to give a lesson
to a group of blind people?  Hope there will be enough people interested,
esspecailly coming my way.  Well, have a wonderful work out and rest of your
weekend.
elizabeth