[Sportsandrec] activities during the convention

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 20:24:39 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am planning to attend the NFB convention this year and I am wondering what sort of activities is the sports devision considering. I would personally love to play a game of beap baseball at the convention. I would also like to get some training in self defense. During the time I attended the NFB convention in 2010, I discovered that with some much to do I get to do half of the things I wanted to do include take full advantage of the activities the sports devision had to offer. However, if we did beap baseball, count me in.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller