[Sportsandrec] tandum bike?

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 23:49:31 UTC 2012

Hi again Fred,
The panthers were a great idea.  I just checked out their website and they
are pretty much at the opposite end of the state and from what I see on
their callender none of their events are anywhere near me.  I did contact
them though and I am sure if there is anything going on near me they will
know about it.
thanks again
Bill
Bill Kociaba