[Sportsandrec] more on tandems

Lori Lori at asmodean.net
Mon Apr 23 12:51:30 UTC 2012

Yes, I can't seem to find the info on team bat. I rode with them years ago
and it was tons 'o' fun.

As for the proper method. There are a number of we stokers who do put a foot
down when stopping there are some prose to it. It really comes down to each
team. I stay clipped in with some pilots and clip out with other pilots.