[Sportsandrec] Judo brings home the Gold

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:55:57 UTC 2012

Hey, If you don't bring backthe the gold, I will have my ferocious 50 pound
GDB lab rip you up!  lol Everyone FYI (My dog doesn't have a mean bone in
her body.) Anyone want to trade for a shepard? Christella, Have lots of fun,
and I guess that I wish you lots and lots of luck in London!  J Will any
judo bouts be streemed?