[Sportsandrec] Statistics on Fitness in Blind Community

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 5 20:38:04 UTC 2012

We have a lot of stuff like that on our website at www.tnaba.org   Feel free to check it out. There's quite a bit of stuff that we've collected from different types of researches. However, there is not a lot of research being done about the fitness level of people who are blind and visually impaired. You might also check out the foundation fighting blindness

Sent from my iPhone

Ricky jones