[Sportsandrec] Statistics on Fitness in Blind Community

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 23:09:35 UTC 2012

Not only that, but I have spoken with the team at High Energy Fitness about
possibly doing a workshop at the convention next year.

You may recall that I've been having a rave fest about the programs at High
Energy Fitness. Marina is not blind, but something tells me that she totally
gets it. She does a good job of explaining things during her workout
programs, and I can speak from experience, since these programs are in my
workout toolbox.

Nothing is carved in stone yet, so I wanted to put this on the radar for
next year. Thanks.