[Sportsandrec] goalball in or around Dallas

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:53:45 UTC 2012

Excellent on everything you said. I agree that the simplest thing to
start with might be hosting events at our convention. so, every year
through 2017, I think, we'll be in Orlando. I love the ideas of
goalball, guide running and tandem biking clinics. we're, as in I'm,
usually asked to submit our requests for room space/agenda items/event
listings by end of January. So, we wouldn't have to have all of the
details nailed down by then, but we need a commitment of so-and-so
event happening and a date and location (especially if it will be held
onsite or if transportation is needed and there is a charge).

Anyhow, the sports and rec board will likely have a meeting in the
next 8 weeks and I'll check in with you to see if you could speak at
our board meeting.

Thanks,
Lisamaria