[Sportsandrec] Exercise recommendations for LM

jody at thewhitehats.com jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Aug 10 14:59:06 UTC 2012

,

Yes, growing babies does make for extra weight but my daughter is 27 and I
can't blame her any more!

Having children is a great form of exercise, they never let you sit down but
best of all they give you an excuse to play on the playground and do kids
stuff all over again.  I loved sledding with my kids but if I did it alone
people would think I was strange.  Not much call for sledding in florida
though.

I used to sit seiza on the floor and have my kids come up from behind me and
I would rach back and put my arm around them and gently lower them to the
floor in front of me.  They loved it and ran back around me for more.  It
was a great introduction to judo.

JODY