[Sportsandrec] Exercise recommendations for LM

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 00:38:27 UTC 2012

Hi,
Yes, do explain. I've heard of trx suspension training; they have it at my
community rec center.
But I don't know what it is other than being hung in some sort of
contraption and the person performs various weight moves  in it.

If Kristella does something intense like TRX at the beginning of the day,
that is shows dedication and a very fit body; trx is more for conditioned
people, although it can  be modified to some extent for novices.
I heard it’s a wonderful way to condition athletes; so how cool she is doing
such a thing. I assume a coach showed her how to do it. It’s a new thing in
the fitness industry.