[Sportsandrec] Hiking camping gear

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Dec 1 19:46:41 UTC 2012

Hello.

This spring/summer my wife and I would like to do some hiking camping and
possibly canoe camping as well. The camping gear we have  used to date is
not all that great and almost non-existant these days.

I am looking to research some quality gear that would prove to be
long-lasting, light, and yet not budgetless.

Anyone here have suggestions for backpacks, tents, sleeping gear, water
filtration, dry food, waterproofing, multi-tools, footwear, etc.?

Just tossing out general feelers prior to researching it over the months
ahead.

Thanks,

Brad