[Sportsandrec] Hiking camping gear

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Sat Dec 1 22:11:48 UTC 2012

brad -
 you should for sure look into berky. here's their site.
 http://www.berkeywaterfilters.com/?gclid=CKq3jcGb-rMCFQyk4AoduikA2Q
 next, it's always good to be able to communicate with folks back home.
 if you are a ham the TW20-10 will serve you well.
 learn more at http://www.twantennas.com
 for back packs you should use a water proof backpack just in case.
 http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pd_sl_3kluoto4x3_b?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Awaterproof+hiking+backpack&keywords=waterproof+hiking+backpack&ie=UTF8&psrk=ruggid+camping+back+packs
 next, you want some good canteens. these look as if they will serve you well.
 http://tonystactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=117
 i'm no expert on this stuff but these look great.
 i'm just a musician trying to help you out here.
 let me know if you need anymore advice on this stuff and i'll try to help  you out further.
 god bless.

Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com