[Sportsandrec] Happy Holiday

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 25 03:29:43 UTC 2012

On behalf of the TNABA board of Directors, we would like to wish you a very
Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year. Thank you for your support and
participation this year. May the new year bring you and all of us at TNABA
the happiest and most fulfilling year ever. Together we our living life
through adventure.

Happy Holidays

Ricky Jones
Executive Director