[Sportsandrec] Exercise Ideas for Julie and Swim Bouy

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 15:23:05 UTC 2012

Julie,
Push ups are great for your whole and upper body. They can be done with the
hurt foot up in the air and that will also add a bit of difficulty. Planks
can also be done same. Crunches are great for core and can be manipulated
several ways to work the different ab muscles. These can all be done in your
home for free. I think these kinds of exercises are a great base and can be
driven by you.
JS