[Sportsandrec] Totally Blind Doing Box Jumps?

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Jan 20 19:25:37 UTC 2012

Hi Ashley,

Cross Fit is probably the best exercise program there is for getting in to
complete shape.  If you watched Expediaiton Impossible, the winning team the
Gypsies came in first because they did Cross Fit.  Of course Erik
Weihenmeyer's team came in second which was fantastic!  Erik is the blind
guy who climbed Mt. Everest in 2001.

Cross Fit has all kinds of work out routines and they are different every
day.  There are strength workouts and endurance work outs.  They are a bit
extreme but it works.  My husband is 59 years old with the body of a 30 year
old.

I have never been able to get in to an exercise program for exercise sake
alone.  I prefer doing something interesting like judo or horseback riding
where exercise is a by product.  I used to love cross country skiing when we
lived up north but not much opportunity for it in Florida.  hahahahaha

JODY