[Sportsandrec] FW: [nfbsc] A twist on tennis allowstheblindtoplay

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 19:49:57 UTC 2012

Oh, come on. Let's not be a joy kill! Just Teasing! Doesn't sound like
tennis? What does it sound like?
Tennis is a game that I have always wanted to play.  I am definitely   going
to try this.  Although I do agree that perhaps players should wear eye
shades just like in Goalball.
On the other hand, I say that beep baseball is pretty much nothing like
baseball but there are folks that still like it so it makes that a cool
sport to me.