[Sportsandrec] Ideas needed!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 12:23:45 UTC 2012

Hey, this reminds me that I wanted to tell you guys that I did end up
going kayaking on my trip to Alaska.  It was more a sightseeing trip
than a true sport kayaking experience, which was perfect for me and my
son.  The company uses double seat kayaks so my son sat in the back and
did the steering.  Or he was supposed to, but got distracted a lot.  It
was beautiful!  I discovered that I could generally hear where the
shoreline was based on sound.  We were on the ocean, but in little coves
always near the shore so the water was calm.

Okay sound ideas for Mike...a small battery operated mp3 player in a
plastic waterproof bag?  or bells put on the paddle instead of the boat
so they'd always be moving?  Luggage locater in a waterproof container?
ask the person questions so he talks to you?

I'll keep thinking.

Julie