[Sportsandrec] clueless coaches

hannibal8it at aol.com hannibal8it at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 01:46:40 UTC 2012

The more comments i see around this, the more i believe it comes down
to the individual child, and how they were raised.  again, not unique
to blind kids.

i spent my whole childhood overcoming the lower expectations of
clueless people.  they found out i was going to lose my sight, and
dropped me two academic levels thinking my enucleation came with a
lobotomy
it took the adult community 6 years of straight a's and bad citizenship
grades to figure out they made a mistake.
i would dare to say your attitude probably netted you more success in
your life than not.
the only thing you can be sure about not trying something, is you won't
accomplish that target or goal.
I truly believe that every trip to the emergency room as a kid
translated into a success down the road.  LOL
but again, just my opinion, and i welcome the opportunity to share with
all of you.