[Sportsandrec] clueless coaches

jody at thewhitehats.com jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Jul 11 20:48:26 UTC 2012

I don't think being a trail blazer means you are being aggressive.  I think
I was lucky because my parents had no clue and just expected me to do
everything a sighted kid did.  They had no idea of how limited my vision was
and maybe looking back that was a good thing.  There are enough people
around saying 'you can't do that' to drag you down if you listen.

I have always been a Maverick andproud of it.  I think I just got sick of
being treated differently so I did my own thing.

JODY