[Sportsandrec] 1Touch Tenessee

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:56:10 UTC 2012

Hey List,

I saw a discussion on 1Touch a few days ago so apologies if this is a
repost. But, I wanted to share with all of you an upcoming coach's
certification workshop for 1Touch. If you live in TN, or can get to
TN, sign up.

Regards,
Lisamaria

From: eu_kilohana at hotmail.com

Hello
     I am including you all in a group e-mail offering a 2.5 day
1Touch Coaching Certification Course being held in Nashville, Tenessee
on the weekend of the 20-22nd! The course is being hosted by Ricky
Jones, who is an all around great guy and has been working towards
this for some time. We have 4 prospects signed up and if we get four
more the program will run as planned. If you are interested, or know
of anyone interested local to Tenessee, please don't hesitate to
contact Ricky on  tnaba at bellsouth.net .
Our website for more information on the 1Touch is www.1touchproject.com
It was awesome working with you again at the NFB in Dallas and I look
forward to hearing from you!!!!
My California phone number is 650-321-5441.
Hope to see you in Nashville in two weeks!!!!
       Prof. S. Nicholls