[Sportsandrec] Question about Braille games

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 05:02:55 UTC 2012

A game night. wow, how cool. I've never heard of a state association for the
blind being so active and organized.
This enables blind and sighted people to
play together. We have lots of bingo in our community. But its not in large
print so its harder for me to participate.
I'd love community games to include braille and large print sets. Keep up
the good work