[Sportsandrec] US Association of Blind Athletes

Matt Simpson msimpson at usaba.org
Mon Jul 16 18:31:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

My name is Matt Simpson. I recently began working at the United States
Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) as the Membership and Outreach
Coordinator. My hope is to increase involvement by every person with a
visual impairment in sports, whether it be on  a recreational basis or in
competitions.

USABA is a national non-profit organization, the National governing Body for
Goalball, and a member organization of the U.S. Olympic Committee. We
promote sports to blind individuals of all ages and abilities. We partner
with numerous organizations around the country to provide opportunities to
people throughout the United States.

If you're interested in learning more or need help getting involved, please
contact me at msimpson at usaba.org or by phone at 719-866-3019.

Check us out on line at usaba.org, follow us on Facebook or twitter.

Matt Simpson
Membership and Outreach Coordinator
United States Association of Blind Athletes
1 Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
719-866-3019 (Direct)
719-866-3400(Fax)